|Hotels / Standard|| |
Per Person in Single Room
Per Person in Double Room
Per Person in Triple Room
|Moxy Athens City by Marriott|| |
1200 Euro EGP
990 Euro EGP
990 Euro EGP
- • The International direct round trip economy flight, ticket includes 2 baggage 46 Kg.
- • The hotel accommodation in 4* down town hotel mentioned above.
- • Breakfast at the hotel.
- • Round Airport Transfer.
- • Tour leader escorting from Egypt.
- & exclusive if you book before 20 Dec 2022. * Installment on 3 months with 0% interest. * Free tour( Athens by night tour)
- • Optional sightseeing tours in program.
- • Visa Fees ( 3500 EGP Per person. Paid in advance
- • Hotel City tax 4 Euro per room per night.
Arrival & Free Day
- Depart from Cairo
- Arrive Athens
- Hotel check in, rest of the day free at leisure.
- ATHENS BY NIGHT (19:00 00:00)
- Your evening begins with a short panoramic drive through the city center and
on the slopes of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and take photos
of the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow
picturesque streets of Plaka , the old city, will bring you at a Typical Greek
Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live
music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes exclude Dinner water & soft drinks
- EURO 30 Per Person
HALF DAY ATHENS CITY TOUR INCLUDING ACROPOLIS, ACROPOLIS MUSEUM & PLAKA WALKING TOUR (8 hours)
- Our expert guide will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896.
- Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square Syntagma ). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea , the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order in the mind", the Parthenon. After Acropolis, you finish the visit with The Acropolis Museum.
- We then explore the old quarter of the city Plaka area. This is Athens’ oldest and the most picturesque neighbourhood. You will be delighted by the beauty of the fine neoclassical colours of its houses, their architecture, their lovingly tended little gardens, the elegance and the romantic atmosphere of the area. Plaka is like a small island in the middle of the city and it was not very long ago that the Plaka was the city of Athens.
- EURO 100 Per Person
ATHENS: ONE DAY CRUISE HYDRA POROS AEGINA & DINNER in PIRAEUS (10 hours):
- Early breakfast at the hotel. We leave at 07:10h the hotel and drive to Piraeus
Port. Embarkation on the cruise ship and set sail for our Full Day Cruise.
We depart at 08.00 a.m. heading to the three beautiful islands of the
Gulf. After departure, our guide and the hostesses will ask you to assemble in
one of the main lounges of the ship to get acquainted and to give you all the
information concerning the ship, the program of the cruise and the islands
and to make sure you will have a to have a pleasant day.
Exclude Water & a soft drink during lunch
- EURO 145 Per person
ATHENS: Mc ARTHUR GLEN SHOPPING (8 hours)
- Depart the hotel and the city (1 hour driving time)
We drive to McArthur Glen shopping outlet for great tax
shopping. & Return to the hotel.
- Euro 45 Per Person
Free Day :
- Breakfast at hotel
- Free time for leisure
- Depart to the airport back to Cairo